Chief Executive Officer - Mr. Jitendra Sinha is a triple Masters in Agricultural Economics; Development Planning; and Rural Development from India and Europe. He has worked for more than 25 years before taking charge of CEO of SAI. The key positions earlier held by him are:
- • International Chief Technical Advisor to UNDP/GEF and Government of Iran
• International Team Leader-Evaluation to EU Programs in Bangladesh & China
• South-South Cooperation Specialist to UNDP and Govt of Lao PDR & Bangladesh
• Team Leader – Monitoring & Evaluation to World Bank funded project on Horticulture Development in India
• Advisor to WBG/IFC Farm Forestry Program in India
Mr. Sinha has published 14 books on development issues.